We are looking for a Full-Stack Mobile Developer or Mobile Software Engineer to join our young, hard-working and fast-growing team, motivated in bringing the company to the next level.
80-100%, starting as soon as possible. Permanent position.
Onsite job, location: Lausanne area (Bussigny)
Your skills and competences
• Bachelor or Master in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• From 2 to 5 years experience as a mobile developer in industry
• Strong software development fundamentals (data structures and algorithms, software architecture design, UI design principles, version control, code documentation)
• Experienced in working with the XCode and Android Studio IDEs
• Good knowledge of Swift and Java. Knowledge of Kotlin is a plus
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
• Proficiency in the following is a plus: UML, Linux shell scripting, development of web applications (LAMP stack or similar), Medical device software development processes (IEC 62304)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with and train others
• Collaborative mind-set, planning, organizing and self-initiative skills
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
• Willingness to join a fast-growing start-up team
• Design, develop, document, test and maintain mobile apps for iOS and Android systems
• Manage the deployment of mobile apps on the Apple App Store and on Google Play
• Support the management in decision-making concerning software development matters
• Support the regulatory team in maintaining the required documentation and ensuring product compliance
If interested, please send your application.