As part of Aesyra’s global business development, we are glad to announce having set a collaboration with san Gerardo Hospital in Monza, Italy. “I can fully characterize bruxism with Aesyra” said Prof. Marcello Maddalone – Medical Director of the Odontostomatology department of the Hospital, “comparing to the standard methods used in dentistry, AesyBite set the ground for a better managing of this disorder and a better planning of dental implant treatment”.
- Design student internship: rethinking smart oral appliances
- Student internship: Novel solutions for the customization of oral appliances
- Full-Stack Mobile Developer / Mobile Software Engineer
- Aesyra at IDS 2021 – Germany
- The Ethical Committee of San Gerardo Hospital granted an approval to investigate AesyBiteTM Discover on subject affected by bruxism